Using advanced drone technology, GTA can rapidly provide estimates of distances, areas, volumes, and quantities. Images produced have 10x greater resolution than standard satellite imagery.
GTA offers comprehensive Geo-Spatial Services (GSS), with coverage throughout the east coast using advanced drone technology. Each Georeferenced Aerial Reconnaissance (GAR) project is managed and reviewed by our senior-level management team which includes environmental engineers, environmental scientists, geotechnical engineers, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certified unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) pilots. GTA’s GARs are conducted in accordance with FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft Rule (Part 107). Our management team’s commitment to excellence in quality and service, and its diverse staff collaborate to provide you the near-real time geospatial data needed to stay ahead of today’s demanding engineering and construction schedules.
Services provided by GTA’s GSS include:
- Logistics and coordination
- Scheduling and mobilization management
- Rapid site familiarization
- Planning for projects with sensitive features
- Sediment and Erosion Control NOIs
- Steel inspections
- Major milestone documentation
- Time-lapse imagery and videos
- Quality control inspections
- Earth-work quantity estimations
- Soil import/export analysis
- Coordination models
- Volumetric estimate models