- We are currently seeking a Staff-Level Environmental Engineer for our Charlotte, North Carolina office. Candidates should have a minimum 2-4 years’ experience in environmental consulting experience including:
- Demonstrated experience in working with industrial clients;
- Conducting environmental sampling for wastewater, soil and groundwater;
- Environmental permitting for wastewater discharges, hazardous waste, air emissions and groundwater:
- Process / conceptual design of wastewater, soil and groundwater treatment systems;
- Preparation of Stormwater Plans, SPCC Plans and SARA Reporting; and
- Environmental Report Preparation.
- Candidates should be prepared for professional growth into such areas detailed system design and project management.
GTA offers a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work with multiple disciplines, on a wide range of challenging and exciting projects. Our dedicated team of professionals enjoy numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement. For immediate consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Charlotte Environmental Engineer.