Market - Others: Libraries, Courthouses, Fire Stations, Police Stations, Jails, etc.
Rehoboth City Hall, Sussex County, DE
- Construction observation and testing services for the new $21 million complex which includes the Parking Department and Communications Department building and City Hall.
- The approximately 50,000 SF, three-story building with basement construction entailed selective demolition of existing features while expanding the overall building footprint.
- Parking lot construction included porous pavement construction as an integrated feature of stormwater management for the project site.
Wanaque Municipal Building, Wanaque, NJ
- Subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, and environmental consulting services.
- New City Hall and Police Station with two 9,000-SF floors plus a half-occupied basement (27,000 SF).
- The facility houses administrative offices, the Municipal Court, and the Police Department.
Woodlawn Heights Public Library Addition and Renovation, Bronx, NY
- GTA-NY worked with the New York Public Library and New York Department of Design and Construction on the proposed renovation and addition.
- Our services included providing geotechnical design and construction recommendations for new foundation elements.
- We provided design alternatives to address an existing retaining wall foundation which encroached the proposed footprint of the library addition.