Market - Stormwater Management
The Residences at Bulle Rock, Harford County, MD
- Geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and COT services for the 977-acre residential development.
- Services include testing for mass grading, SWM facilities, subsurface utilities, and monitoring lot fill treated with soil cement.
- Inspections of cast-in place concrete, foundations, reinforcing steel as well as structural steel inspections for clubhouse building & water tower.
- Observations for construction of a bottomless arch bridge, and construction of a reinforced soil slope and modular block retaining wall.
- Named HBA of MD, LDC, Project of the Year.
Village South at Waugh Chapel, Anne Arundel County, MD
- Drilling, lab testing, geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, & COT services for the 100-acre, 1.2 million-SF residential, retail, & commercial development, located at the site of a former sand & gravel mine reclaimed with fly ash.
- Site issues encountered included: fly ash fill, loose fly ash, uncontrolled fill, a stump dump, a deep mined hole, a tall retaining wall on uncontrolled fill, an existing deep sewer with poor backfill, and a proposed deep sewer close to a building.
Principio Business Park & Warehouses, Cecil County, MD
- GTA provided geotechnical engineering and natural resource planning services in conjunction with the comprehensive master land use plan for large warehouse/distribution (up to 1,500,000 SF in size) and office uses at the 1,000-acre property with rail access and close proximity to I-95.
- Also provided geotechnical explorations and recommendations, natural resources planning, environmental consulting, & COT services for several parcels at the business park.
Creekside Village, Anne Arundel County, MD
- Geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, COT services for the 161-acre community with 820 single-family homes and townhome lots, 208 apartment units within six buildings, two clubhouses, & two swimming pools.
- Named “Community of the Year,” by MBIA Land Development Council.
- Received the “Excellence in Construction Award, New Project Over $10 Million,” from Baltimore Metro Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.