Market - Wireless
Building, Roanoke, VA
- Performed a Phase I ESA and Section 106 report for placement of cellular antennas on an historic building.
- Performed surveys to determine whether ACM and/or LBP would be encountered during installation; ACM was encountered.
- Supervised the removal of friable ACM from areas where the Client would install routing cables associated with the equipment.
- Negotiated and MOA with the FCC and State SHPO due to adverse effects to the building.
Tower, McGinn County, TN
- Performed a Phase I ESA and geotechnical study for preparation of construction of Cellular Tower.
- Negotiated and performed a Memorandum of Agreement with the FCC and State SHPO office due to an adverse effect on a nearby historic property discovered during the NEPA screening process.
- Completed an NEPA Environmental Assessment in in accordance with FCC.
Water Tank, Richmond, VA
- Performed a Phase I ESA and lead-based analysis for Client preparing to mount antennas on a water tank constructed in 1965.
- Due to the presence of lead-based paint on the tank, soil sampling was also performed at the base of the tank where ground excavation would occur to install equipment.
- Supervised the removal and disposal of lead paint and soils impacted by lead during installation of client equipment.
Tower, Virginia Beach, VA
- Performed a Phase I ESA for a Client at an existing cellular site.
- Collected groundwater and soil samples at proposed lease Client lease areas due to the former presence of a gasoline station at the tower site.
- Supervised excavation and management of contaminated soils during construction.
Tower, New Castle, DE
- Performed a Phase I ESA for preparation of construction of Cellular Tower.
- Performed a NEPA evaluation, which included the evaluation of visual and direct effects on historical properties.
- Performed a balloon test to evaluated the proposed tower effects on historic buildings nearby.
- Performed archeological monitoring during construction due to the presence of artifacts.