LVHN – Specialty Care Pavilion, Northampton County, PA
- COT services for a four-story, 161,000-SF Specialty Care Pavilion which includes obstetrics and newborn services, a center for patient rehabilitation, lobby space for a new gift shop, café, a children’s play center, and an outdoor courtyard.
- Services included compaction testing of structural fills, footing subgrade evaluation, foundation and slab concrete testing, structural steel, masonry, fireproofing, and asphalt observations.
- Also performed weekly site visits to observe and document the progress of the interior fit out.
Westchester Medical Center, Westchester County, NY
- GTA-NY has provided COT services for several projects for Westchester Medical Center.
- Sample projects include: 280,000-SF Ambulatory Care Pavilion; Main Lobby Addition; Emergency Steam Pipe Repairs; Radiology improvements; CATH Lab improvements; Third Floor Neuro ICU; Neuro ICU upgrades; CDU at Children’s Hospital; Pediatric In-Patient Unit; Ronald McDonald House; CTEL at Taylor Pavilion; Taylor Care Center Executive Boardroom; Sleep Center; parking lot modifications.
Carrier Clinic Expansion, Belle Mead, NJ
- Geotechnical engineering, construction observation and testing, and special inspection services.
- One-story, 23,500-SF, 40-bed patient addition; 8,500-SF addition; 207-SF lounge addition; 280-SF vestibule addition; and site improvements including a SWM basin, a new paved entry circle, and parking areas.
- Fills ranging up to 3 feet above the existing surface grades were required to achieve the planned floor slab subgrade levels.
Dover Behavioral Health Center Additions, Kent County, DE
- Subsurface exploration, laboratory testing, geotechnical engineering, and COT services for Phase I and II expansions to the behavioral center.
- Foundation recommendations, infiltration testing for use in design of SWM facility and Best Management Practice, and pavement evaluation and recommendations.
- Provided special inspections in accordance with IBC during construction of the expansion project.
Medical Office at East Run, St. Mary’s County, MD
- Subsurface exploration, laboratory testing, geotechnical engineering, wetland delineation, and COT services.
- Three-story, 44,500-SF, fast-tracked medical office building, pharmacy and associated infrastructure improvements.
- Anticipated LEED Silver certification.
Abbey Place Medical Office Building, Charlotte, NC
- GTA Associates, Inc. provided construction observation and testing services for this two-story medical office building with a below grade parking garage.
- Inspection of spread footings, rock quantifications, structural concrete testing, masonry inspection, and asphalt testing.