Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is seeking a full time Construction Materials Field Testing Technician for our Waldorf and Frederick, Maryland locations.
Responsibilities include evaluation of soil stability, observing construction practices, moisture density testing of soils, concrete, and other materials using specialized instruments and equipment; compaction testing of asphalt, preparing daily reports that document the construction activities, and coordinating with contractor and project manager. Driver’s license required with proof of insurance. Must have own reliable daily transportation and enjoy working outdoors.
- Certifications – desired or completed within 90 days (paid training available)
- WACEL Soils 1 & Concrete 1 certification
- Nuclear gauge certification
- Additional Skills:
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to pass basic math, reading and writing skills assessment test
GTA offers a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work with multiple disciplines, on a diversity of projects. Capable and willing employees will enjoy substantial professional and career opportunities. For immediate consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Waldorf or Frederick Tech.