GTA provides comprehensive services to access and resolve environmental issues.
Our environmental professionals provide innovative strategies and experience to manage complex environmental issues in various regulatory arenas. Client environmental compliance costs are reduced through our focus on creative solutions.
GTA coordinates closely with our clients and their design professionals to address environmental constraints early in the process.
Real Property Due Diligence
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil, Water Quality, and Risk Evaluations
- Environmental Risk Management
- Subsurface Explorations
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Above-Ground & Underground Storage Tank Management
- Site Assessment and Characterization
- Asbestos Surveys
- Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- NEPA Evaluations
- Historic Resource / SHPO Evaluations
- Property Condition Assessments
- Building Decommissioning Surveys
- Third Party Review